Verita Quantum Health Pte. Ltd. is the official distributor of Argasol products in Asia. Verita Quantum Health Pte. Ltd. is incorporated in Singapore under company number 201001510E with its registered office and trading address at 2 Leng Kee Road, #04-08, Thye Hong Center, Singapore 159086.
The terms “Verita Quantum Health”, “Verita”, “We”, “Us” and “Our” include Verita Quantum Health Pte. Ltd. and our affiliates and subsidiaries.
This policy applies to personal information we may collect when you access and use our suite of websites, applications, products, devices, or services, (collectively, the “Services”); or when you otherwise interact with us, including through e-mail, text and other electronic messages. It does not apply to information collected by (i) us offline or through any other means, or (ii) any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Services.
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Contact Information
- How We Collect Information About You
- How We Use The Information You Give To Us
- With Whom We Will Share Your Information
- Retention Of Your Information
- How We Store And Protect Your Information
- Updating Information
- International Transfer, Special Provisions Relating To Residents Of The European Economic Area and California
- Access To Your Personal Information
- Your Rights
- Third Party Websites
- Children’s Privacy
- “Do Not Track” Disclosures
- Effective Date
Our Commitment To Privacy:
In order to provide you with our Services we require information about you such as:
- Your name;
- Contact information: country of residency, home address, e-mail address, phone number;
- Login credentials to create an account on the Services (e.g. email and password);
- Order history, including information about products viewed or purchase through our Services;
- Other personal information that you submit through our Services, for example using our “Contact Us” feature or any other customer support services;
- Information from your use or interaction with our website, for example, URL clickstream through our website pages, website pages views and searches, pages response times, download errors, clicks, scrolling and mouse overs;
- Information that we detect from the device you use to access our website, for example IP address, browser information, operating system, device configuration details, country/region, and language preferences.
We know that all information you share with us is important to you and that some of the information is sensitive Personal Information, we are committed to protecting this information, treating it with respect and maintaining its privacy and confidentiality.
As a global company with operations and customers in Asia Pacific, North and South America, and Europe we may need to share your Personal Information across the globe with our various group companies, so that we can provide you with access to our best knowledge and expertise and give you excellent care.
When we share your Personal Information we will comply with the privacy laws that are in place in the respective countries in which we operate.
In addition we embrace the principals of the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) operating in the European Economic Area (EEA) and we will try to implement GDPR principals in the way we handle your Personal Information.
We aim in particular to be transparent with you and we will:
- Tell you what information we will be collecting;
- Limit collection, sharing and retention of your information;
- Give you information on why we are collecting information;
- Give you information on how and where your information will be used and stored;
- Provide you with information about how and why your Personal Information is being moved outside of the EEA so that you have clarity when you give us consent; and
- Tell you who to contact if you need more information, want your Personal Information deleted from our records, or are unhappy about how your information is being used.
Privacy and Data Compliance Officer
Verita Quantum Health Pte. Ltd.
2 Leng Kee Road, #04-08, Thye Hong Center, Singapore 159086
By Email: [email protected]
How We Collect Information About You:
We may collect your Personal Information in a number of ways, which include:
- Through the use of any of the our websites or other websites controlled by us, for example when you create your account, provide your name and contact information, and send information to us through our websites.
- From information we receive by corresponding directly with you by telephone, e-mail, WhatsApp, various social media platforms, newsletters.
- Our websites may allow you to interact with us on third party social media sites, such as Facebook or Instagram. Our social media sites may automatically collect information from you, including your personal biography, profile pictures, contacts list, likes, location and any additional images or information.
- We work closely with third parties in the provision of our Services (including, for example, medical specialists, analytics providers, business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
The Personal Information we collect may be directly provided by you and may also be collected automatically. The Personal Information we collect automatically is called “usage data” and includes information about how you use the Services, including your access times, location, browsing activity, browser types and language, unique device identifiers, and Internet Protocol addresses. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and helps us to improve and to deliver better and more personalized Services, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our Services.
How We Use The Information You Give To Us:
We will use the Personal Information we collect to carry out our obligations to you, to fulfil any direct engagement, request or contract entered into between us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. In addition, we may process your Personal Information:
- To provide you with our Services including our website to fulfill your order, verify or manage your account and preferences, facilitate any return, cancellation, exchange or modification of your order.
- To provide you with any other information, products and services from us or our partners including advertisers.
- To send you notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- For marketing to you. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from us by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- For the administration and management of our business.
- To track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services.
- To protect our rights or property.
- To verify your identify and to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- To maintain, improve and effectively maintain the operation of our websites, including:
- to carry out troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics and surveys;
- effect safety and security features; and
- to create interactive features and functionalities.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal requirements.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may combine information we received from third parties with information you give to us or that we collect about you. We may use the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
With Whom We Will Share Your Information:
We may share your Personal Information with and transfer your Personal Information to any member of our group (if applicable). A member of our group means our subsidiaries, affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third party service providers who assist us or because we are under a legal obligation to do so, examples include:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them for you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websites.
- We may be required to disclose your Personal Information to third parties in the event of any change to our corporate structure through a listing, merger, divestment, acquisition such as:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case, information held by the respective company about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to:
- Comply with any legal obligation;
- Enforce the terms and conditions of other agreements; or
- Protect the our rights, property and safety, or of our customers, or others; or
- Exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; or
- For any lawful purpose; or
- With your consent or direction.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information (aggregated or otherwise) with third parties for any reason.
Retention Of Your Information:
We will keep your information as long as we are required to do so under the applicable laws in the country in which the data is retained. In general Personal Information will be held for a period of 3 to 5 years after termination of our relationship with you.
How We Store And Protect Your Information:
We protect your Personal Information with appropriate safeguards and security measures. We maintain Personal Information in a combination of paper and electronic files. Physical records and files may be stored onsite at our offices. Access is limited to authorised physicians, employees and approved contractors.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for choosing a password that is difficult to guess and is of sufficient complexity i.e. combines, letters, symbols and numbers; keeping this password confidential; changing it frequently; and ensuring that you do not to share the password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on or within the Services. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable security breach notification laws) to you via email or conspicuous posting through the Services in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
You may update or correct information about yourself by contacting us at our contact information above. If you completely delete all such information, then we may not be able to provide certain Services to you. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
International Transfer, Special Provisions Relating To Residents Of The European Economic Area and California:
We have operations, entities, staff and service providers in various countries throughout the world. Therefore the Personal Information that we collect from you may need to be transferred to, accessed and stored at, a destination outside the EEA or your own jurisdiction.
When transferring your Personal Information outside the EEA or your own jurisdiction, we will endeavour to provide your Personal Information with an adequate level of protection in the countries in which we will transfer and process your information.
If you are resident in the EEA and you have a complaint or concern around our privacy practices you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside.
Access To Your Personal Information:
If you are in the EEA please note that the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) gives you the right to access Personal Information held about you.
We will make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information, but there may be circumstances where we might not be able to provide you with access, including if the information contains legally privileged information, and would compromise the privacy of another person or where the cost of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your individual privacy rights. If we are unable to provide you with access to your Personal Information we will provide you with an explanation for our reasons and the right person to contact for any further queries you may have.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing communications purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or contacting us at the address or email stated above.
Third Party Websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. Any access to or use of the Services by anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of the Agreement. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child or notify parents. If you are a parent or guardian or otherwise believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us so that we can delete the child’s information.
“Do Not Track” Disclosures